It’s time to renew your Golden Gate Audubon membership for 2017. Or if you haven’t become an official supporting member yet… time to join!
Our memberships run on a calendar year basis, from January 1st through December 31st. If you renew now, you can relax and take one item off your year-end to-do list. Plus we won’t have to bug you again!
Next year will be a very special one — the 100th anniversary of GGAS’s founding in 1917. We will have a lot of special events and celebrations, starting in January. Renew or join now to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the fun.
NOTE: If you’re already a member of National Audubon, please consider joining Golden Gate Audubon too! It costs as little as $35 a year, or $25 for students/seniors.
Although we’re a chapter of National Audubon, we are an independent 501c3 nonprofit and must raise all the funds to support our local conservation, environmental education, and birding activities. We rely on supporting members like you to maintain our role as the leading advocate for Bay Area birds.
As a member of Golden Gate Audubon, you’ll enjoy:
- Over 150 free expert-led field trips each year.
- Free admission to our monthly Speaker Series.
- Discounts on birding classes, pelagic trips, merchandise, and subscriptions to Bay Nature magazine.
- Our quarterly print Gull magazine and monthly e-Gull e-newsletter.
- Meaningful and fun volunteer opportunities.
- Special events like the Christmas Bird Count and Birdathon.
- Action Alerts with opportunities to speak out for local bries and their critical habitats.
- Above all: The satisfaction of being part of a community that loves and works to protect Bay Area birds.
NOTE: As part of our Centennial celebration, we’re hoping to grow! Our goal is 100 new members in our 100th year. As part of that, we’re offering a special thank-you gift to the first 100 members who convince a friend to join GGAS – a striking cloisonné pin with our Centennial logo, both for you and your friend.
Invite a new member: If you know people who have been coming on GGAS field trips but are not yet members, encourage them to join! The Centennial pin gift makes this a particularly timely opportunity. Tell them how much you enjoy your GGAS membership and invite them to become a member too… you’ll both get a pin.
New members can sign up at https://goldengateaudubon.org/join.
Then email us at email@example.com and tell us both your name and the name of the new member whom you invited. We will send Centennial pins to both of you! (To qualify for the Centennial pin gift, the new member needs to be someone who has never been a supporting member of GGAS before.)
Questions? Call us at (510) 843-2222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to sharing the excitement of our Centennial year with you!