October 1 to November 7
FULL. Waitlist available.
Autumn is a great time to start slow and learn some of our local bird sounds. This class will introduce you to 20 common birds found in the East Bay in fall. We will cover a wide variety of techniques used for learning bird sounds, as well as prepare and review bird sounds we might expect on each location. Field trip will focus on all the bird sounds we hear as well visual important visual comparisons.
Please visit the instructors website for more information: http://www.denisewightbirds.com/
- Six Thursday evening classes by Zoom, October 1, 8 , 15, 22, 29 and November 5, 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Six Saturday morning field classes, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 and November 7, 8 to 10 am or 10 am to 12 noon
- Instructor: Denise Wight
- Limited to 16 participants
- $125 for GGAS members, $160 for non-members
- Field Locations will be posted on the instructor’s website
- Registration opens on September 1st at 12 noon. Once the class is full, you may register to be on a waiting list.
- Please click here to register.